1. What is DJI Phantom 4 Pro Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your Phantom. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your aircraft, gimbal, or camera during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a drone that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2. What’s the difference between the DJI Care Refresh and a DJI product warranty? Will a DJI product warranty be invalid without purchasing DJI Care Refresh?
A product warranty is a guarantee of repair service provided by a manufacturer if any product defects are found. DJI Care Refresh provides replacement service if damage resulting from quality issues occurs to the aircraft, propellers, or battery during normal use. You can still enjoy DJI’s standard product warranty without buying DJI Care Refresh, but DJI Care Refresh can greatly reduce service costs. Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by the standard product warranty, the remaining Replacement balance on your DJI Care Refresh will not be affected.
3. Can I renew my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Care Refresh when it expires? How many times can I purchase DJI Care Refresh for my aircraft?
No, you cannot. Currently, each Phantom is eligible for only one DJI Care Refresh. The service plan cannot be renewed after it expires.
4. How do I replace my aircraft under DJI Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is bound to the aircraft’s S/N. If you want to replace your aircraft, contact DJI Support via phone, email, or live chat. Then send your aircraft to a designated DJI repair center under the instruction of DJI Support staff. Our repair staff will conduct damage assessment and send you a repair invoice. After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your aircraft for the quoted price or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a brand new or refurbished unit after paying the service charge specified in your DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement. The replacement’s S/N will be automatically bound to your DJI Care Refresh plan.
5. Where can I find the aircraft S/N and gimbal S/N?
For the Mavic series product, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. You should only enter the aircraft S/N when you purchase DJI Care Refresh.
6. My aircraft crashed due to an operation error when flying on a rainy day. Will replacement be covered under DJI Care Refresh?
Damage occurring after the aircraft has come into contact with water is not covered by the DJI Care Refresh. Aircraft that suffers water damage cannot be replaced under DJI Care Refresh.
7. Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage (e.g., I purchased DJI Care Refresh in the US but want to replace my product in the EU)?
No. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh does not support international coverage. For example, if you purchased your DJI Care Refresh in the US, you can only replace your aircraft at an official US service center.
8. Where is DJI Care Refresh available?
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store.